Today marks day 9 with no coffee and guys let me tell you I haven’t felt this much energy in years! I’ll admit the first 3 days were rough, but by day 4 I didn’t even miss it. My mind feels clearer and I have more motivation to just get stuff done, even while being sick for the past few days. My adrenal glands must be thanking me.
I think a huge part of my coffee addiction was the routine of having something warm in the morning. So I’ve replaced my coffee with a few caffeine-free alternatives, one being Four Sigmatic’s Mushroom Elixer and Blend. They surprisingly have a sweet coffee taste and so many health benefits. Sorry coffee but I think this might be the end of our relationship. If I feel this good already I can’t imagine what 30 days will bring!
Here’s a few fun facts on some of the ingredients:
- Lion’s main contains brain-supporting benefits that have been studied for centuries. It supports memory, concentration, cognitive function, and the nervous system.
- Meshima, Chaga, Maitake, Agaricus Blazei & Shiitake Mushrooms have been used for hundreds of years for their immune function benefits.
- Rose Hips are rich in vitamin C.
- Reishi Mushrooms are recognized for their stress-supporting properties.
- Cordyceps Mushrooms helps promote energy and endurance.
- Enokitake Mushrooms contain antioxidant properties.